FITT International Trade Management
The International Trade Management covers the issues, strategies and techniques that are essential for you to manage your company in the global economy. You will learn how to identify and pursue new sources of competitive advantage, articulate a corporate vision and global strategy, and then implement it through the development of a detailed business plan.
This course is usually the last recommended course for those completing the FITTskills series.
Learn How To:
- Grow strategically with a well-defined and actionable plan for your company
- Trade more intelligently and efficiently by knowing exactly what to expect in foreign markets
- Use your business’s strengths and resources to capture qualified international business opportunities
- Identify and analyze the factors that contribute to profitable entry into global markets
- Design and implement an organizational structure that will help you buy, sell, manufacture or source products successfully.
- And much more
Completing the Course
You’ll have up to three months from the date you register to work through the course at your own pace and take your exam or complete your project. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
$600 for non-members
$550 for FITT members