CME has partnered with Pointbreak, a boutique Employee Benefits and Pension Consulting firm specializing in developing cost-effective and custom designed benefit and pension programs for companies in the manufacturing sector. As a CME Affinity Partner, Pointbreak is offering members the opportunity to leverage ecomomies of scale. This provides a 13% immediate premium reduction, 18-month rate guarantees and No "Surprise Renewals" using the size and buying power of CME.
Manufacturers have a number of unique challenges when it comes to attracting and retaining the right people:
• A scarcity of good talent
• A propensity for employees to change companies for a small increase in pay
• A diverse workforce that includes older workers and newer hires
• A tight margin environment and the need to have predictable costs
The right benefit plan can provide the following:
• Attract the right employees that you need
• Keep the employees that you want to keep
• Long term cost stability
• Duplication of your current Employee Benefits Plan; and if desired provide further customization for you
• Immediate cost reductions
• Predictable renewals and long term cost stability
• And if you don’t have a current plan, they can create one for you
1. Economies of Scale - Using the strength and scope to drive economic advantage
2. Financial Advantage - Premium savings of up to 13% and 18-month renewal periods
3. Financial Sustainability - Renewal rating based on a set formula. No more renewal surprises or "black box" calculations.
4. Engagement - Tangible value to CME Members
5. Preferred Benefits - More benefits like enhanced administration, preferred underwriting and preferred provider arrangements.
If you would like more information about Pointbreak, visit: http://pointbreakcg.com
Contact us for a Free Benefits Quote today!
James Steele, Manager, Membership, BC