Affinity Program Benefits
Added Value for Members
On a regular basis, members share with us the challenges they face as manufacturing and exporting businesses. CME strives to provide the best in class services to help our members remain competitive.
Members have identified several essential business tools as priority areas where they demand support from CME BC. Small-Medium sized manufacturers in particular do not have the buying power and have turned to the CME to deliver a cost effective program that meet their needs.
Our CME BC Affinity Program partnerships afford our members the opportunities to help them grow their business through immediate cost savings and increased productivity from local solution providers. Members also benefit from national partners within CME's Industry Benefits Program.
What Do We Look For?
CME BC works with partners that have expertise in working with manufacturers and the challenges our industry faces in running their operations. Selective partners must demonstrate that their product or service will:
- Be consistent with CME BC values;
- Provide immediate cost savings;
- Relevant and valuable to membership;
- Be an active member; and
- Be engaged & knowledgeable in CME BCs initiatives
CME BC Selection Criteria
- An affinity partner must sign on as a member and support marketing activities including event participation.
- An affinity partner should sign on to a promotional program for a minimum of two years.
- The program should not drain CME BC resources to administer. Affinity providers are expected, at their own cost, to actively market their product or service directly to members.
- CME BC will help promote the program to members based on agreed activities with the partner
- An affinity partner must demonstrate that they will be responsive to our members’ needs, inquiries and/or complaints.
- An affinity program should bring in new members for CME BC.
- An affinity program should help improve member retention.
How It Works
- Based on member needs, CME BC will request proposals from reputable service providers.
- Upon meeting the requirements of the selection criteria, CME BC will choose the best fit.
- New programs and services will be promoted to members and prospects.
- To participate in the program, manufacturers must be members in good standing.
- Members have the choice to use National CME programs and/or CME BC programs.
Want to partner with CME?
Contact James Steele, Manager, Membership
Direct: (604) 713-7805